Sunday, March 23, 2008

Bunny Day!

I discovered these gems on a random trip to Target. And I could not resist...

I'm not a big fan of candy bars. Some nice dark chocolate wins over a Snickers or a Hershey's bar any day. But Kit Kats have a little place in my heart, for some reason. I've placed orders for varieties of Kit Kats not available in the US when family members traveled overseas. I really like the Tiramisu Kit Kat and Kit Kat Chunky, but have many more flavors still to try! (The ones I'm most keen on finding are: Cherry Blossom, Noissette, and Strawberry).

These bunnies were fantastic and fun! Lucky for me J was trying to be healthy and I got to eat his share of bunnies, too!

And did you know that Kit Kats have been around since 1931? These little treats are older than some of my grandparents!

No comments :